L.E.T.C was established with a great ambition of providing quality services in the field of education in the academic year 2009. A team of experienced and dedicated faculties took the responsibility of training the aspiring students for national and state level Engineering and Medical Entrance Examination with great commitment under the visionary leadership of management of L.E.T.C.
It is very proud to mention here that today L.E.T.C has emerged as one of the most successful coaching centre in north Bangalore with a proven track record of result in the previous years.
L.E.T.C has become most sought and successful coaching center in North Bangalore. From the year 2010 we are coaching the students for IX and X exams also. From this academic year IX + IIT/NEET Foundation and X + IIT / NEET Foundation has been started with greater conviction. At present hundreds of students are studying in our established three branches. XI, XII, I PUC, II PUC, are being trained for various competitive exams like JEE (Main)/ BITSAT/K –CET / COMED-K / NEET / AIIMS / JIPMER.
Apart from science stream one more most popular stream among 10th passed out children is Commerce. Commerce stream also gives range of career options for their future. We at LETC therefore included commerce stream among already existing products.
Our Faculty and staff
- Quality education must be accessible and affordable to every aspirant.
- Education enhances the quality of life.
- Imparting education is a part of social responsibility
- Education leads to betterment of life.
- Class room environment is conducive for effective learning.
- More emphasis is given for understanding basic concepts.
- Faculties encourage students to interact and clarify their doubts before or after the class.
- Our Faculties are self motivated in taking remedial actions towards those students , who required additional help to understand the concepts.
- Tests are conducted regularly to assess the understanding level of students.
- Tests are conducted in real environment and strictly monitored.
- Test papers are prepared by our subject experts to test concept understanding,memory ,problem solving skills and analytical skills of the students.
- Descriptive type, as per the requirement of board exams.
- Objective type, as per the requirement of competitive exams.
- Online test series are provided for XI and XII standard students to practice at home if required.
For each test, solution paper is provided with marking scheme soon after writing the test. This enable the student to analyze their mistakes and improve in subsequent tests. Once in a month CET/JEE/NEET consolidated (PCM/PCB/PCMB) test will be conducted.
For each test, rank list will be generated for all students of all the branches and displayed on the notice board. Same can also be accessed by the parents on our website. The tests are conducted separately for each course.
FOR IX and X test will be conducted in Science , Mathematics & Social Science in turn every week.
We have adequate class rooms, sophisticated library, counseling rooms to enable stress free learning .
In any education institute library plays a very important role in exposing the students to various books and information. Wide range of books in our library helps the students to refer extra information in all subjects. They can issue books to study in library or take home.
EVALUATION OF ANSWER SCRIPT
Tests are very important in assessing student's understanding level. At most care will be taken in the evaluation of answer scripts of the students. Evaluate answer scripts will reach the students with in a week.